How to install iptv on Xiaomi Mi TV Stick
To use IPTV on your Xiaomi Mi TV Stick, follow these steps:
- Connect the Mi TV Stick or Mi TV Stick 4K to your TV using an HDMI cable and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Download and install the IPTV app from the Google Play Store as ( IPTV Smarters , Bay iptv , Set IPTV, XCiptv, OTT+ player or IPTVONE app) on the Mi TV Stick.
- Open the IPTV app and go to the app's settings. Here, you will be required to enter the M3U playlist URL or the Xtream codes URL to access the channels.
- Once you have entered the URL, click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
- The app will now show you a list of available channels. Select the channel you want to watch and click on it to start streaming.